Welcome back to I’m Marketing. Today we can find in the Marketing Blog a guide for the optimization of Linkedin , that network so unknown to some. It is true that many people Event Planner Email List claim not to have found work for this professional network, however, I have had professional contacts of interest. It should be noted that profiles related to digital marketing, communication and design predominate.
For this reason, it is essential to have a profile on Linkedin and much more important is to have it updated correctly. Our Linkedin profile is a curriculum that works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, so it is best to take care of it and keep it updated.
Did you know that Linkedin was created before Facebook? Yes, his birth has to do with the disappearance of “My Space” and “Second Life”.
Thanks to María Lozano Ávila, we can have this Linkedin optimization guide where we will be able to fully exploit all the possibilities offered by this professional network. In the guide you will find.
1. Introduction. Who is this book for?
2. Why be on LinkedIn?
3. How to create a perfect profile on LinkedIn.
4. How to build a solid contact network.
5. How to strengthen your personal brand on Linkedin.
6. How to look for employment with LinkedIn.
7. How to measure the effectiveness of your profile.
8. How to find talent and potential employees.